The frosty Jupe Pendant by Artemide, designed by Peclar Nalbandian and Guy Bur in 2005, graces well-loved homes with a soft cloud of diffused light and bright downlighting. Artemide designs and manufactures flexible and adaptable contemporary lighting products that create optimum visual precison and consume minimum environmental resources.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Jupe Pendant is available with the following:
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Type Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Type Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Length 11", Adjustable To 78"
- Small Shade: Height 6", Diameter 8"
- Large Fixture: Length 80", Adjustable To 80"
- Large Shade: Height 8", Diameter 11"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...