Shine on you crazy diamond. Referencing the same gem motif that is repeated across the collection, the Robert Abbey Juliet Chandelier highlights those rock crystal accents by placing one at the end of six slightly swooping Dark Antique Nickel arms. Each gem accent is cleanly and elegantly topped with a crisp Pearl Dupoini fabric shade.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in a myriad of styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Juliet Chandelier is available with the following:
- Six flared-shaped, Pearl Dupoini fabric shades
- Metal body with Rock crystal accents
- Dark Antique Nickel finish
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and three 12 in. extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
- Fixture: Height 12.75", Width 29.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.25", Adjustable To 58.25"
- Shade: Height 6", Upper Diameter 6.25", Lower Diameter 7"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...