Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Juliet Chandelier is available with the following:
- Six flared Pearl Dupoini fabric shades
- Metal body with Rock crystal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass, Dark Antique Nickel
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.75", Width 29.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.25", Adjustable To 58.25"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Shade: Height 6", Upper Diameter 6.25", Lower Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.