Opt for the lower reflector in brass for a punch of metallic shine, or keep the look simple with White. The shape of the Artek JL341 Pendant allows light to bounce off the reflector and curve against the upper shade for a unique downlighting effect. Designed by Juha Leiviska in 1969.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The JL341 Pendant is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Aluminum body
- White finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 75.6 in. plastic cable
- Designed by Juha Leiviska
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Incandescent lamp (not included) or one 20 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 6.7", Diameter 23.2"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.3"
- Cable: Length 75.6"
- Canopy: Height 2.36", Diameter 3.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...