The design of the Artek JL2 Pendant builds on the 1968 Juha Leiviska original (JL340 Pendant), with a more intricate aluminum frame structure and inverted louvered reflector. Underneath the main dome shade, this reflector comes in either White to match the finish of the rest of the fixture or Brass.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The JL2 Pendant is available with the following:
- Aluminum shade
- Aluminum body
- White finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 75.6 in. plastic cable
- Designed by Juha Leiviska
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 20 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.3", Diameter 16.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.26"
- Cable: Length 75.6"
- Canopy: Height 2.36", Diameter 3.94"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...