For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Jimken Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Dagmar Mombach, Ingo Maurer
- Natural paper shade
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- 118.1" adjustable steel suspension cable
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Dagmar Mombach and Ingo Maurer, 1998
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- One 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 118.1"
- Fixture: Height 27.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 145.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.