The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Jewel Box Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 Clear outer glass shades
- 6 Inner aluminum cage shades
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Six 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 6.25", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14", Adjustable To 138"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.