FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Jessica Swift 28908 Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its precise array of lines, dots and colors, the Nanimarquina Rabari 4 Rug resembles an alignment page from a printer. This unusual modern effect pays tribute to time-tested techniques of embroidery. In fact, the rug was directly inspired by ...
Although its modernist graphic pattern is simple and sharp, the Chandra Lima Geometric Rug is surprisingly versatile: it’s reversible. Its over-scaled geometric design adds casual elegance to contemporary spaces, while its dual nature lets you switch up your decor in ...