FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Jessica Swift 28903 Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Jessica Swift
- Material: Wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Shiny stripes for modern spaces. The Chandra Angelo Rug shows off a smooth, raised striped pattern that feels fantastic underfoot. In addition to having varying pile depths, the stripes have a tone-on-tone pattern and differing textures. This is due to ...
A painterly approach to furnishing your living space. The Gan Rugs Abstract Rug was designed by Charlotte Lancelot, employing the classic cross-stich technique. A perforated wool felt base provides a template for the seemingly random weaving of colored felt yarns. ...
Indulge in a little plush love with the Chandra Ambiance Rug. It’s meticulously hand woven in India by highly skilled craftsmen using 100% New Zealand wool. Its neutral color and thick, fluffy texture adds visual interest to modern and contemporary ...