Visually musical, the Oggetti Luce Jazz Basie Pendant combines an undulated surface with classic bone china--a kind of classic meets modern jazz improv in the soft contemporary space. Made by Mangani, the White Basie Pendant produces warm illumination, appearing a soft yellow when lit.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Jazz Basie Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade bone china shade
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Florence, Italy
- Designed by ManganiOptions:
- Line Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Low Voltage option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 125"
- Shade: Height 5", Diameter 6"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Jazz Basie by Oggetti Luce