FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Jasper Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Coastal Rust
- Material: Hand-Worked Wrought Iron
- Hand-worked iron frame
- Coastal Rust finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 4, 5
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1.13", Diameter 5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 12", Height 27", Depth 12":
- 3 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 76.13":
- 4 Light Option Canopy Height 1.13", Diameter 5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 15.5", Height 34.25", Depth 15.5":
- 4 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 83.38":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 1.13", Diameter 5":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Width 19", Height 42", Depth 19":
- 5 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 91.13":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Demonstrate a mastery of arts and letters with the alpha-chic Corbett Lighting Media Pendant. Uniting a range of contemporary typefaces and contrasting finishes, this handcrafted metal suspension light adds a defining touch to modern spaces such as entryways, dining rooms ...
Mica flakes, or glass beads? Choose from two inventive shade options to give the kitchen or dining room a boost of soft contemporary style. The LBL Lighting Duke Pendant features energy efficient LED illumination and a simple yet stunning flared ...
Balancing smooth lines with Asian and Modernist influences, the Corbett Lighting Kyoto Pendant brings a warm, sophisticated ambiance to contempo-modern décor. The combination of handmade Japanese paper with a softback shade diffuser exudes a subtle yet distinctively patterned play of ...