Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jasper Cube is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Billiards Flint: 50.4% recycled wool/33.8% rayon/12.7% polyester/1.8% nylon/1.3% acrylic, Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Laurentian Sunset: 100% polyester, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped polyurethane fill
- FSC-Certified hardwood frame and engineered wood sides
- Bumpers on the bottom to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Laurentian Citrine, Laurentian Sunset, Muskoka Surf
- Item: Height 16", Width 18", Depth 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.