Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jasper Cube is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Billiards Flint: 50.4% recycled wool/33.8% rayon/12.7% polyester/1.8% nylon/1.3% acrylic, Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Laurentian Sunset: 100% polyester, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped polyurethane fill
- FSC-Certified hardwood frame and engineered wood sides
- Bumpers on the bottom to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Billiards Flint, Laurentian Citrine, Laurentian Sunset, Muskoka Surf
- Item: Width 18", Height 16", Depth 18"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECOTJASP-laucit, ECOTJASP-lausun, ECOTJASP-mu
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell Plastics Ottoman was designed by Piero Lissoni as part of a system of modular seating. The four components can stand alone or in different combinations as desired. The transparent polycarbonate base and the use of rubberized technical fabrics ...
The Blu Dot Paramount Ottoman steals the spotlight...in a quiet way. As a complement to the Paramount furniture collection, this ottoman features the same tufted fabric cushion and spare stainless steel base. While intended for stylish propping up of feet, ...