Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Janeiro Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Finish: White
- Material: European Opal triplex blown glass
- Mounts to a standard 4" octagonal junction box
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Size: 8.5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14.5 inch
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED, Incandescent
- 15 Watt (1260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80 hours
- One 13 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 18 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 13 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Two 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 8.5 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 8.5"
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 10"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 12"
- 14.5 inch Option Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 14.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
M330, M330G, M330LED, M334, M334G, M334LED, M338, M338G, M338LED, M342, M342G, M342LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Vistosi Moris PP Wall/Ceiling Flushmount is a perfectly rounded disk of handcrafted Murano glass. emitting a fully diffused and comforting radius of light. The slightly convex shape sits closely within a slender white metal frame. solely drawing attention to ...
The Slamp Clizia Ceiling/Wall Light unites soft geometry. handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled. the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The ...
There's no disguising the beauty of handmade glass. The Justice Design Veneto Luce Clips Square Ceiling/Wall Light is steeped in glass-making tradition. each rippling shade individually crafted in Venice for a one-of-a-kind piece. The Clear shade has a craquelure effect ...