Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Janeiro Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Finish: White
- Material: European Opal triplex blown glass
- Mounts to a standard 4" octagonal junction box
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Size: 8.5 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14.5 inch
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED, Incandescent
- 15 Watt (1260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 80 hours
- One 13 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 18 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 13 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Two 40 Watt (130 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 8.5 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 8.5"
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 10"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 12"
- 14.5 inch Option Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 14.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
M330, M330G, M330LED, M334, M334G, M334LED, M338, M338G, M338LED, M342, M342G, M342LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Not your average fixture, the Marset Plaff-On! Wall/Ceiling Light features a blown White glass structure around the diffuser that is set slightly apart from the ceiling and filters the light upwards, creating a glowing halo. The Black or Silver Grey ...
Inspired by the decadent world of pastries, the AXO Light Muse Wall/Ceiling Light certainly tantalizes the visual appetite. Created from silken elastic fabric wrapped over a metal frame like sweet kneaded dough, Muse is available in four sizes and a ...
For a sunny lighting effect, bring in the Clouds. The Justice Design Clouds Clips Round Ceiling/Wall Light uses a round slab of cloudy textured resin to diffuse light. The decorative clips used to support the shade provide a pretty accent ...