Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed stainless steel
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified, kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Sterling Gravel, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink, Velvet Midnight
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Width 82", Height 30", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSFJANE-lautun, ECSFJANE-tp, ECSFJANE-tt, ECSFJANE-ui, ECSFJANE-velmid
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The IonDesign Cora Credenza offers versatile contemporary style and storage for any modern work or living space. It features a central bank of drawers flanked by 2 roomy cabinet spaces. The bright Matte White lacquer of the main cabinet provides ...
The Vitra Grand Repos Lounge Chair is every bit as comfortable as it looks. A synchronized mechanism offers support whether sitting or recling. And, in addition to visually complementing the curved embrace of the arms, the distinctive head section creates ...
The Vitra Butterfly Stool was originally designed by Sori Yanagi in 1954, with Eastern shapes formed via the plywood bending methods employed by Ray and Charles Eames. The resulting gentle curves are evocative of a butterfly's fluttering wings. Available in ...