The classic Jane sofa, designed for two. With its thick button-tufted cushions and squared-off arms, the Gus Modern Jane Loveseat is at once comfortable, clean and exquisitely tailored, the ideal representative of mid-century modern design. It is finished off with a sturdy brushed stainless steel base. Several fabric colors are available.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Loveseat is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, button-tufted fabric upholstery
- Laurentian Tundra: 100% polyester, Totem Pebble: 100% polyester, Totem Storm: 100% polyester, Urban Tweed Ink: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Ink
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Height 30", Width 63", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...