Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified, kiln dried hardwood
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Elastic Webbing Spring System
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Onyx, Leaside Driftwood, Oxford Quartz, Parliament Stone, Sterling Gravel, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink, Velvet Midnight
- Item: Width 82", Height 30", Depth 65"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 23"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECSCJALF-lautun, ECSCJALF-tp, ECSCJALF-tt, ECSCJALF-ui, ECSCJALF-velmid
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...
In designer Hella Jongerius' home country of Holland, "polder" refers to low-lying flatlands divided into sections for different agricultural purposes. The Vitra Polder Sofa recalls this landscape with its differing horizontally-shaped cushions and mix of fabric colors and types. A ...