Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric and Stainless Steel
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Tundra, Totem Pebble, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Ink, Velvet Midnight
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Width 35", Height 30", Depth 35"
- Seat: Width 35", Height 17"
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHJANE-lautun, ECCHJANE-tp, ECCHJANE-tt, ECCHJANE-ui, ECCHJANE-velmid
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.