Gus Modern's classic club chair. The Gus Modern Jane Chair is a mid-century modern inspired piece, with a substantial presence and sturdy manufacture. It features a stainless steel base and finely tailored upholstery. Top-stitching and button-tufting on both sides allows you to flip the back or seat cushions if needed.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Jane Chair is available with the following:
- Top-stitched, button-tufted 100% polyester fabric upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- 9-gauge No Sag sinuous spring system with injection-molded spring clips
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
Urban Tweed Ink,
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 24"
- Item: Height 30", Width 35", Depth 35"
- Seat: Height 17", Width 35"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...