When you have an overnight guest, the Gus Modern James Sleeper Lounge goes from stylish lounge to relaxing twin bed in no time flat. Simply remove the back cushions (attached to the stainless steel frame with Velcro), and you're ready to go. The tight seat cushion features top-stitched, blind-tufted upholstery, available in three fabric options.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The James Sleeper Lounge is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Coal Vinyl: 72.1% polyester/24% cotton/3.9% rayon, Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester, Snow Vinyl: 72.1% polyester/24% cotton/3.9% rayon
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made, cantilevered solid stainless steel base
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Item: Height 31", Width 76", Depth 36"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 24"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...