Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Jalwa 2 Rug is available with the following:
- Made of reclaimed and restored old materials (100% wool)
- Hand made construction
- Hand stitched using reclaimed leftover dyed yarns
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Charcoal, Purple, Rust
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option: Width 5.17', Length 7.5'
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option: Width 7.83', Length 9.83'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTVJA2CHA052076, MTVJA2CHA071091, MTVJA2PUR052076, MTVJA2PUR071091, MTVJA2RUS052076, MTVJA2RUS071091
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the layout and urbanity of New York's most populous borough, Mat-The-Basics Brooklyn Rug is a hand-woven kelim style rug that features a simple grid pattern. The lines of this pattern contrast with the background in both depth (raised) ...