Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Jackson Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Metal body
- Full range dimmer foot switch
- Adjustable height
Finish: Aged Brass, Dark Antique Nickel, Deep Patina Bronze
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 39.75", Adjustable To 54.25", Width 19"
- Shade: Height 3.5", Width 9", Depth 5"
- Base: Width 11.5", Depth 8.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.