Based in New York City, EFM Design is a multi-disciplinary practice that spans architecture, interiors, brand development, graphics and product design. It was founded by the multi-talented Emanuela Frattini Magnusson in 1992. Each area in which EFM Design toils seems to inform the other: ultracontemporary architecture is evoked in graphic jewelry pieces and umbrella stands, while a home's whimsical interior color palette inspires a range of colorful textiles.
The Ivy Umbrella Stand is available with the following:
- Lightweight Aluminum frame
- Durable, cast-Aluminum base
- Stores up to nine umbrellas
- Designed by Emanuela Frattini Magnusson
- Item: Height 20", Width 15", Depth 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.