The award-winning Artemide Itis Task Lamp uses a simple design to create a bright and user-friendly wash of task light on desk tops. It features a disc-shaped head, a slim stem and another disc-shaped base. The head rotates and stem pivots for the ideal orientation of the energy efficient LED array. Designed by Naoto Fukasawa.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Itis Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Metal and polycarbonate head
- Satin Transparent polycarbonate diffuser
- Steel stem and base
- Head rotates 180 degrees
- Stem tilts up to 90 degrees at base
- Touch dimmer on base
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Naoto Fukasawa, 2006
- Red Dot Design award, "Best of the Best", 2007
- Good Design award, 2007
- Arm: Length Adjustable To 11.81"
- Base: Diameter 4.75"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 13.75", Adjustable To 15.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...