"The idea for this lamp was born in the old part of town of an Italian city, whose name I'd rather not remember... To me, Irma is the start of a new adventure," says designer Nova about the Carpyen Irma Pendant. Its romantic colors and strong metallic shade is a contemporary piece that speaks to fresh, unique design.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Irma Pendant is available with the following:
White Interior Finish
- 10 inch option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 16 inch option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 10 in. Option: Height 6.6", Width 10"
- 16 in. Option: Height 10.2", Width 16"
- Cable: Length 66.96"
- Hanging Length - 10 inch: Overall Length Adjustable To 73.56"
- Hanging Length - 16 inch: Overall Length Adjustable To 77.16"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...