Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Iris T-2714 Drum Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Drum-shaped, fiberglass shade
- Top and bottom glass diffusers
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 81" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Black, White
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Two 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt GX24q-3 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 21.63"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.