Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Iris Swingarm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Metal shade with Frosted glass diffuser
- Metal arm and supports
- Hi/lo dimmer switch on wall plate
- Arm swings left and right
- Shade rotates 360 degrees and swivels up and down
- Pin-up kit with 24" cord cover, or direct wire installation
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
- One 50 Watt 120 Volt Type GY8 Bi-Pin Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 12", Width 8.75", Extension Adjustable To 24"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Depth 4"
- Arm: Length 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.