Ideal over a lengthy, contemporary table, the Estiluz Iris Linear Suspension features an elliptical outer shade made out of textural fiberglass. This surrounds a similarly shaped panel of glass, which diffuses a bright wash of downlight. Available in two shade colors, two sizes and in either an incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping option.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Iris Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Elliptical, fiberglass shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Metal frame
- Elliptical ceiling canopy
- 62" suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- Can be used on sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes twp 39 Watt 120 Volt Mini Bi-Pin Type T5HO Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes four 18 Watt 120 Volt Mini Bi-Pin Type T5HO Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 4.75", Width 7.13", Length 35.5"
- Large Shade: Height 5.5", Width 11", Length 46.5"
- Fixture: Height Adjustable To 86.63"
- Ceiling Canopy for Small Option: Width 17.75"
- Ceiling Canopy for Large Option: Width 23.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...