The Estiluz Iris A-2710 Wall Sconce was designed by Leonardo Marelli to add soft curves and texture into a contemporary space. A curved fiberglass panel provides the textural and curved design base. It also supports glass diffusers on both the top and bottom, which provide a lovely wash of light up and down a wall. ADA compliant.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The Iris A-2710 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Fiberglass shade
- Top and bottom glass diffuser
- Metal base
- Brushed Nickel finish
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Leonardo Marelli
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-2 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 14.13", Depth 3.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...