Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Irene 3-Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Material: Cast Aluminum /Heavy Stamped Steel Construction /Solid Wood
- Energy efficient
- Ultra quiet
- Round ceiling canopy
- Full function remote control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 29 degrees
- Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Blade Finish: Solid Wood Walnut Stained
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 6
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
Size: 52, 42
- 42 Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 6":
- 42 Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 9":
- 42 Option Maximum Hanging Length 32":
- 52 Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 6":
- 52 Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 9":
- 52 Option Maximum Hanging Length 32":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
IR3-BN, IR3-CR, IR3-TB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern function, Greek Revival style. The Period Arts Flute Ceiling Fan with Optional Light creates satisfying air circulation in a beautifully-crafted design, with a housing meant to replicate Neoclassical fluted columns. Available in a variety of blade color, size, lamping ...
Cirrus-ly satisfying in tall modern spaces. The Modern Fan Cirrus Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek with a sleek capsule form and three slim blades. A variety of possible light kits, finishes, blade colors, sizes and control options customize ...
The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan, designed by Ron Rezek, generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments ...