FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Irene 3-Blade Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Material: Cast Aluminum /Heavy Stamped Steel Construction /Solid Wood
- Energy efficient
- Ultra quiet
- Round ceiling canopy
- Full function remote control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 29 degrees
- Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Blade Finish: Solid Wood Walnut Stained
- Number of Blades: 3
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 6
- Control Included: Handheld
- Switch on Control
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Made In China
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
Size: 52, 42
- 42 Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 6":
- 42 Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 9", Blade Diameter 42":
- 42 Option Maximum Hanging Length 32":
- 52 Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 6":
- 52 Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 9", Blade Diameter 52":
- 52 Option Maximum Hanging Length 32":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
IR3-BN, IR3-CR, IR3-TB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Casablanca Whitman Ceiling Fan puts a crowning touch on room decor with its smartly-tailored design and enhances room ambience with bright uplighting, diffused downlighting, and refreshing air circulation. The Whitman Fan features a lower glass shade, carved wood blades, ...
Modernity without the straight lines and hard angles, the Casablanca Riello Ceiling Fan features graceful, petal-like blades stretching out from a simple round body. This striking fan is also Energy Star qualified, making it a money saving prospect in addition ...
The Period Arts Industry Ceiling Fan with Optional Light transforms interiors with its satisfying air circulation and a distinctive design inspired by American industrial history. Available in a wide variety of finish/blade color pairings, sizes, lamping and control options.