FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Invero LED Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Carlotta de Bevilacqua in 2015
- Material: Blown glass shade with Aluminum structure
- Blue glass option has a Polished Aluminum structure
- White glass has a White Aluminum structure
- Round ceiling canopy matches the structure finish
- Dimmable 2-wire (dimmer not included)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In Italy
Glass Color: Blue, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: 21 Watt (1631 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 94 Lifespan: 36000 hours
- Large Option: 28 Watt (2125 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 94 Lifespan: 36000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 7.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 16.9", Diameter 14.2", Weight 14.44 Lbs.:
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6.3":
- Small Option Fixture Height 12.5", Diameter 9.06", Weight 7.17 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An animated shiny spindle of turned wood, the Masiero Dropop PL90 Ceiling Light is part of an extensive modular family of similarly fashioned fixtures. Available in several fixed and field-cuttable options, the array of lathed silhouettes all share the same ...
Referencing Great Britain’s rich maritime history, the Original BTC/Davey Lighting Weatherproof Ship’s Well Ceiling Light features a plated brass structure with a caged glass diffuser. The polished chrome finish modernizes the design while staying true to history, as if salvaged ...
In contemporary spaces, the Artemide Pirce Ceiling Light adds mysterious, other-wordly style. Its design gives the impression of a spinning solar system, with a soft-sided aluminum disc cut into a column of tilting rings. A bright halogen bulb is housed ...