Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Intersections Adjustable Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- One hand-blown glass shade.
- Hand-forged wrought-iron body.
- Translucent powder-coated finish.
- One ceiling canopy.
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish.
- Can be used on a sloped ceiling.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Made in USA
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany
Glass: Amber Swirl, Ivory, Topaz, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height Adjustable From 28.5", Adjustable To 45.5", Width 24.3", Depth 6.5"
- Small Shade: Height 4.25", Width 24.38"
- Large Fixture: Height Adjustable From 28.5", Adjustable To 45.5", Width 36.4", Depth 7.1"
- Large Shade: Height 4.63", Width 36.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.