Clean lines and bright, flattering light intersect in the George Kovacs Intersection Bath Bar. It features a Polished Nickel frame, its open grid structure ideal for supported the inner mitered glass shade without impeding its all-over wash of light. Available in two sizes, both of which can be installed horizontally or vertically.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Intersection Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Mitered glass shade with White interior
- Metal frame
- Polished Nickel finish
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- UL Listed
Mitered with White Inside
- Small option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 25.25", Depth 4.25"
- Large Fixture: Height 5.25", Width 37.25", Depth 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...