FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Inlay Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Material: Metal with Swarovski Crystals
- Embedded crystal option allows light to pass through the shade in addition to the downlight created
- Surface crystal option creates downlight only
- Crystal shapes may vary by crystal grade
- Matching round ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable black suspension cord (White cord for White finish)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Black, Brushed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Copper, White
Size: Small, Large
Option: Embedded Crystal, Surface Crystal
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Large Option Fixture Height 9", Diameter 12", Weight 5 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 149":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 7", Diameter 10", Weight 4 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 147":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The George Kovacs Alabaster Pendant uses a time honored material, put into a modern context. Planes of Poly material finished in an Alabaster Dust suspended from thin cables surround 5 bulbs, softly diffusing the illumination. Geometric and modern while still ...
A bold shape unassuming in function, the Verner Pantop Pendant features a sloping bell shade that perfectly focuses down light below. Although the familiar shape is exemplary of many modern designs, the deliberate choice of color finishes gives the fixture ...
Drenched in chrome, the Nemo Franco Albini AS41Z Pendant will add a glossy, gleaming element to contemporary decor. Like the AS41C Pendant, the AS41Z features a distinctive jointed arm that revolves horizontally to bring the dome-shaped shade's wide wash of ...