FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Inhabit 21621 Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Give modern settings an element of autumnal warmth all year long with the Chandra Jessica Swift 28904 Rug. Delicate outlines of black and white leaves pop against a rich red background; some have light pink drop shadows. This dramatic yet ...
Embark on new adventures in relaxation with the Gan Rugs Sail Space Collection, designed by Hector Serrano. The centerpiece is a uniquely shaped pouf/lounge; basically a bean bag chair with a high, pointed back and cushy fill. Finish off the ...
Bring a natural element into modern settings with the Chandra Jessica Swift 28903 Rug. It features wispy outlines of black and white leaves (some with dusty blue shadows) against a rich olive green background. This soft yet hard-wearing rug is ...