FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Inhabit 21618 Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Chandra Inhabit 21607 Rug is a soft, fluttery floor covering for modern interiors. Surrounded by lacy white outlines, blue and green figures (flowers, fans, feathers or whatever else you may see) float across a dark brown background. The entire ...
A palette of tempting sorbet shades counterbalanced by a deep, earthy background. The Chandra Inhabit 21627 Rug is hand tufted and sculpted out of pure New Zealand wool, which is celebrated for numerous desirable properties, including renewability, durability and stain ...