FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Inhabit 21609 Rug is available with the following:
- Material: New Zealand wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Shiny stripes for modern spaces. The Chandra Angelo Rug shows off a smooth, raised striped pattern that feels fantastic underfoot. In addition to having varying pile depths, the stripes have a tone-on-tone pattern and differing textures. This is due to ...
The Mat-The-Basics Circa Rug enhances modern spaces with its distinctive mix of textures, colors and shapes. It features rows of raised squares inset with recessed circles. Hand drawn-looking rings in different colors punctuate the otherwise monochromatic rug. Tufted by hand ...