FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Inhabit 21606 Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Designed by Patricia Urquiola, the Gan Rugs Mangas Original Mini Naturales Globo Rug evokes all the warmth and coziness of a hand-knitted sweater. This bulbous little area rug has a mix of textures and earth tone stripes made out of ...
Artistry in residence: the Chandra Inhabit 21617 Rug features a wavy pattern rendered in pure New Zealand wool. This kind of wool possesses numerous desirable properties—it’s naturally durable, stain-resistant and flame-retardant. The indulgently luxurious textures and dimensions of this ultra-modern ...
A cozy, comfy and versatile accent for your modern living space. The unique shape and texture of the Gan Rugs Mangas Original Mini Naturales Campana Rug were inspired by hand-knitted sweaters. Natural brown, beige and grey tones give the rug ...