The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Industry Open Light Kit is available with the following:
- Flared open Opal glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Industry ceiling fan
- Adds 5" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
Finish: Galvanized, Polished Copper, Rust
Light Option: 75W Halogen, 26W Fluorescent
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
950-CP, 950-GV, 950-RS, 951-CP, 951-GV, 951-RS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Ellington Fans Pineapple Outdoor Light Kit is a fun, tropical addition to your Ellington ceiling fan. It features a bowl-shaped, tea-stained glass shade with an etched pineapple leaf pattern that glows from a CFL light source. Comes with a ...
The Quorum International Fabric Drum Light Kit is made exclusively for the Bristol ceiling fan. It features an elegant Cream Fabric shade that surrounds and diffuses an incandescent light source for warm, ambient lighting. Comes with an Oiled Bronze end ...