The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Industry Open Light Kit is available with the following:
- Flared open Opal glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Industry ceiling fan
- Adds 5" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
Finish: Galvanized, Polished Copper, Rust
Light Option: 75W Halogen, 26W Fluorescent
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
950-CP, 950-GV, 950-RS, 951-CP, 951-GV, 951-RS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artizan Ceiling Fan LED Light Kit features a beautiful, drum-shaped LED downlight suitable for use with the Monte Carlo Artizan collection. The kit consists of a clear seeded glass shade that encases an opaque white case glass shade which, ...
Featuring a Clear Seedy glass outer shade surrounding an Etched Opal glass inner shade, the Monte Carlo Hillsborough Ceiling Fan Light Kit isn't just a great addition to the fan. It can also be installed as a semi-flush ceiling light ...