The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Industry Open Light Kit is available with the following:
- Flared open Opal glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Industry ceiling fan
- Adds 5" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
Finish: Galvanized, Polished Copper, Rust
Light Option: 75W Halogen, 26W Fluorescent
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
950-CP, 950-GV, 950-RS, 951-CP, 951-GV, 951-RS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Period Arts Multi-Fan Speed Control for 3-5 Fans is designed to operate three to five Period Arts ceiling fans (without lights). It mounts into a wall switch box and includes a White decorator-style switch plate. Designed and manufactured specifically ...
The Ellington Fans Pineapple Outdoor Light Kit is a fun, tropical addition to your Ellington ceiling fan. It features a bowl-shaped, tea-stained glass shade with an etched pineapple leaf pattern that glows from a CFL light source. Comes with a ...