The Period Arts Industry Open Light Kit adds a rich layer of ambient illumination to the Period Arts Industry Fan. The flared Opal glass shade accommodates either a halogen or energy-saving compact fluorescent lamp. The kit's installation hardware comes in a variety of finishes to complement the fan.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Industry Open Light Kit is available with the following:
- Flared open Opal glass shade
- For use with Period Arts Industry ceiling fan
- Adds 5" to fan's overall height
- Energy efficient fluorescent option
- UL Listed
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Industry by Period Arts Fan Company