The Blauet INCA Wall Sconce displays design that is at once contemporary and timeless. The cylindrical shade is made out of the distinctive Perlatex material, which diffuses a soft swath of light throughout a space. The warm glow diffused by this shade works seamlessly with the tone of the Satin Nickel finish on the simple metal base.
Blauet, a company located in Spain, specializes in eclectic designs that originate in the studios of several well-known designers. From the initial design to the final production of the product, Blauet is always searching for new solutions to incorporate into its state-of-the-art manufacturing process.
The INCA Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, Perlatex shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Estudio Blauet
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt E-27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.3", Depth 5.2"
- Shade: Height 8.7", Overall Diameter 4.3"
- Wall Plate: Height 4", Width 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...