ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Inca Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Drum-shaped laser-cut steel shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3-Light option features a built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- 4-Light option features a built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- Low voltage
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome
Number of Lights: 3, 4
- 3 Light Option: Three 50 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 50 Watt (600 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Depth 7", Height 4", Width 24.25"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Depth 7", Height 4", Width 34.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.