The low voltage version of the Inca Multi-Light Linear Suspension, the ET2 Inca Multi-Light Pendant features the same glimmering crystal strands and mesmerizing laser-cut steel shade but in a 12 volt design. This elegant, modern look comes in two sizes and complements a range of spaces.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Inca Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped laser-cut steel shades
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cables
- Features ET2 RapidJack system for quick fixture-to-canopy connection
- 3-Light option features a built-in 150 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- 4-Light option features a built-in 230 Watt electronic transformer in canopy
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage T4 GY6.35 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 4", Width 24.25", Depth 7", Length Adjustable To 125.25"
- 4-Light Option: Height 4", Width 34.25", Depth 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...