FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Inari Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Grey and Orange, White and Red
Size: 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8' x 11'6, 9' x 12'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option Width 2.67', Length 7.83':
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option Width 4.5', Length 6.5':
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8' x 11'6 Option Width 8', Length 11.5':
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBINAGRY046066, MTBINAGRY056071, MTBINAGRY066099, MTBINAGRY083116, MTBINAGRY090120, MTBINAWHI046066, MTBINAWHI056071, MTBINAWHI066099, MTBINAWHI083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A painterly approach to furnishing your living space. The Gan Rugs Abstract Rug was designed by Charlotte Lancelot, employing the classic cross-stich technique. A perforated wool felt base provides a template for the seemingly random weaving of colored felt yarns. ...