Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Inari Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Grey and Orange, White and Red
Size: 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8' x 11'6, 9' x 12'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option Width 2.67', Length 7.83':
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option Width 4.5', Length 6.5':
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8' x 11'6 Option Width 8', Length 11.5':
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBINAGRY046066, MTBINAGRY056071, MTBINAGRY066099, MTBINAGRY083116, MTBINAGRY090120, MTBINAWHI046066, MTBINAWHI056071, MTBINAWHI066099, MTBINAWHI083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect fit for modern living areas. The Mat-The-Basics Puzzle Rug is made out of small pieces of old restored wool rugs that are fitted together perfectly and painstakingly hand stitched using leftover dyed yarns. The unique methods and materials ...
Natural materials shine in the Mat-The-Basics Platinum Rug. The rug is hand-loomed using 100% bamboo viscose. The inherent sheen of such yarns grants the solid color a changeable, iridescent quality. An array of colors and sizes means that Platinum can ...