Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Impressions Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Fixture: Height 6.1", Diameter 9.9"
- Small Shade: Height 4", Diameter 9.44"
- Medium Fixture: Height 6.1", Diameter 11.8"
- Medium Shade: Height 4", Diameter 11.45"
- Large Fixture: Height 7.2", Diameter 18.4"
- Large Shade: Height 5", Diameter 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.