Within its smoothly angled head, the Artemide Illiria Floor Lamp features both a direct light source for tasks as well as an indirect ambient light source on top. On the stem, independent switches turn both lights on and off or dim them (by pressing and holding until desired brightness is achieved). Designed by Ernesto Gismondi.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Illiria Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Injection-molded polyurethane foam body
- White finish
- Independent on/off dimmer switches on stem
- Energy efficient LEDs
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ernesto Gismondi
- Direct light utilizes one 11 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated), and indirect light utilizes one 36 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 74.82", Reach 37"
- Head: Width 4.75"
- Base: Height 2.06", Width 13.75", Depth 19.69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...