Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The Ilium Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear Pyrex outer glass shade
- Opal White inner glass shade
- Steel supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Designed by Foster and Partners
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- One 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 Type E27 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 30", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 115"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.