Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Ika Poly Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- White PETG recyclable plastic shade
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Designed by David Trubridge
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 14.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.