EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Igloo Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of stainless steel and toughened glass
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Includes BK5 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU; heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Paul Cohen
Finish: Stainless Steel
Option: 12 qts Fuel, No Fuel
- Item: Height 35.6", Width 38.5", Depth 19.4", Weight 120.1lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.