FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Icon Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer
- Material: Natural wood veneer, brushed nickel frame and steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cable included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Cable Length 96":
- E26 Medium Base Option Canopy Diameter 4.8":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Width 16.9", Height 14.5", Depth 15.7", Weight 5.6 Lbs.:
- E26 Medium Base Option Maximum Hanging Length 110.5":
- GU24 Base Option Cable Length 96":
- GU24 Base Option Canopy Diameter 4.8":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Width 16.9", Height 14.5", Depth 15.7", Weight 5.6 Lbs.:
- GU24 Base Option Maximum Hanging Length 110.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Abstract and seeming to float, the Artemide Space Cloud LED Suspension connects flat planes of aluminum with thin wires, creating a source of weightless light. The modular plates both reflect and allow light through, revealing fine etchings in some sections ...
Designed by James Irvine, the Artemide Float C Suspension offers clean simplicity and modern elegance in an energy efficient design. It comes with a transparent polycarbonate top and opaline methacrylate bottom diffuser, a die-cast aluminum frame and White lacquered finish. ...
Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Gerhard Reichert, the Artemide Logico Single Suspension enlivens an interior space with a burst of bright illumination and soft, fluid folds of glass. The shade is hand-blown and molded into its distinctive, drape-like form. ...