With its modern design and durable materials, the Fritz Hansen Ice Side Chair is suitable both indoors and out, at the office or at home. Its seat and back are made out of plastic (available in a variety of colors), while the frame is made out of sturdy aluminum. Designed by Kasper Salto in 2002.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Ice Side Chair is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum
- Satin Matte Aluminum finish
- Weather resistant plastic backrest and seat
- Sturdy and sustainable
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Designed by Kasper Salto, 2002.
- Item: Height 31.1", Width 19.7", Depth 18.9"
- Seat: Height 17.7", Depth 16.1"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...