Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Ice Side Chair is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum
- Satin Matte Aluminum finish
- Weather resistant plastic backrest and seat
- Sturdy and sustainable
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Designed by Kasper Salto, 2002
Color: Artic, Chocolate, Flint, Lavender, Mud, Mustard, Snow, Volcano
- Item: Height 31.1", Width 19.7", Depth 18.9"
- Seat: Height 17.7", Depth 16.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.