The Juno Lighting IC Sloped Housing is a 6" recessed can that features Juno's Air-Loc sealed design, stopping infiltration and exfiltration of air and reducing heating and cooling costs. For use on sloped ceilings from 9-27 degrees (2/12 to 6/12 pitch), the IC Sloped Housing fixture ensures illumination points straight down.
Since 1976, Juno Lighting has been "lighting the way" with award-winning recessed and track lighting. Juno established its reputation with the Trac-Master track lighting system and grew from there. Today, the Juno Lighting Group is comprised of seven industry leading brands, including Juno, Aculux and Alfa.
The IC Sloped Housing is available with the following:
- 6" double wall construction housing
- Aluminum construction
- Accommodates up to a 1" ceiling thickness
- Accommodates 2/12 to 6/12 pitch slopes (9-27 degrees)
- Repositionable bar hangers
- Porcelain socket
- Fully assembled
- Pre-wired junction box with five 1/2" and one 3/4" knockouts with pryout slots
- 4 non-metallic sheathed cable connectors
- Ground wire
- 6.69" ceiling cutout
- Directs light straight down
- Angle-cut baffles ensure grooves remain parallel to the floor
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
- Housing lamping and wattage is determined by trim selected (sold separately) and can vary depending on your lighting needs. For more information, please call Lumens customer service at 877.445.4486.
- Fixture: Height 7.63", Width Adjustable From 13.5, Adjustable To 25Depth 13.13
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Standard Slope by Juno Lighting