The clean, friendly form of the Vibia I.Cono Floor Lamp 0710 makes it seem quite interested in providing bright adjustable lighting. The flared and angled shade swivels at the top of the slim stem, which tilts forward from the rounded base. The entire fixture is finished in a glossy lacquer, available in three colors. Incandescent or fluorescent lamping options.
Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The I.Cono Floor Lamp 0710 is available with the following:
- Flared polycarbonate shade
- Lacquered aluminum base
- Inline on/off switch
- Adjustable shade
- ETL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Lievore, Altherr and Molina
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BA9 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 50"
- Shade: Height 6", Width 7.75", Depth 11"
- Base: Width 11", Depth 11.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...