Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The I Lucci Argentati Suspension is available with the following:
- Metal shades and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.74" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 3590 (Small); 4100 (Medium); 5130 (Large & Extra Large)
- LED CRI: 80
- LED Average Rated Lifespan: 30,000 Hours
Finish: Brushed Nickel, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small option utilizes five 6.3 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (31.5 watts total; integrated).
- Medium option utilizes six 6 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (36 watts total; integrated).
- Large option utilizes seven 6.5 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (45 watts total; integrated).
- Extra Large option utilizes ten 4.5 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (45 watts total; integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 57", Depth 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 73", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 89", Depth 5.5"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Width 106", Depth 5.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.74"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.