Sleek and shimmering like a school of fish (or "silver pike," as the piece is named). The various elliptical forms of the Terzani I Lucci Argentati Suspension are part of a modular system that can be arranged into custom configurations to reflect and create distinctive waves of light. Available with choice of overall size and finish. Designed by Dodo Arslan.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The I Lucci Argentati Suspension is available with the following:
- Metal shades and supports
- Ceiling canopy included
- Adjustable suspension cables
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- Small option utilizes five 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R7S Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes seven 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R7S Halogen lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes six 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R7S Halogen lamps (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes ten 50 Watt 120 Volt Type R7S Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13", Width 57", Depth 5.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 13", Width 73", Depth 5.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 13", Width 89", Depth 5.5"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 14.6", Width 106", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
I Lucci Argentati by Terzani