Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The I Lucci Argentati Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- Metal shades and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.74" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 3590 (Small); 4100 (Medium); 5130 (Large & Extra Large)
- LED CRI: 80
- LED Average Rated Lifespan: 30,000 Hours
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Brushed Nickel, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option Fixture: Width 57", Height 13"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.74"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 73", Height 13"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.74"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 89", Height 13"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.74"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 106", Height 14.6"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.74"
Manufacturer IDs: view
0N80SH4C8A, 0N80SM2C8A, 0N81SH4C8A, 0N81SM2C8A, 0N82SH4C8A, 0N82SM2C8A, 0N83SH4C8A, 0N83SM2C8A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.