Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The I Lucci Argentati LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- Material: Metal structure
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable 1-10V
- Dimmer not included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Brushed Nickel, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: 31.5 Watt (3590 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Medium Option: 36 Watt (4100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Large Option: 45 Watt (5130 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Extra Large Option: 45 Watt (5130 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 30000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 106", Height 14.6":
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
- Large Option Fixture Width 89", Height 13":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 73", Height 13":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
- Small Option Fixture Width 57", Height 13":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 78.7":
Manufacturer IDs: view
0N80SH4C8A, 0N80SM2C8A, 0N81SH4C8A, 0N81SM2C8A, 0N82SH4C8A, 0N82SM2C8A, 0N83SH4C8A, 0N83SM2C8A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Airy and industrial, the LBL Lighting Vitre Rectangular Suspension provides high-impact, energy efficient illumination. Meaning "windowpane" in French, Vitre resembles its namesake with a slim metal frame and two panes of White acrylic with a wave-cut aperture in the center. ...
A contemporary classic from designer Philippe Starck. The Flos Ktribe S3 Pendant is fabricated using a specialized polycarbonate (a material that Starck almost single-handedly elevated from commonplace to cultured) that exposes a large diffuser that diametrically juxtaposes the shade shape ...
The Estiluz Dona T-2545 Suspension was designed by Leonardo Marelli to add a fluid, organic presence over a contemporary dining table. There it glows like the sun through a cloud, with White Opal Satin glass diffusing bright downlight and White ...